The Director of CRP Employment Services Course is designed for the head of the CRP contracting services with TWS-VRS. This course will provide information on:
- Delivering Services
- Ethics and Advocacy
- DARS Standards
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Employment Service Staffing
- 15 contact hours available for completing the course requirements.
- Registration closes a week prior to the start date of each course. To register, go to the Credential Training Calendar
- Three to five days before the course begins, you will receive an e-mail from UNTWISE with instructions on how to access Blackboard Learn, which is the platform used for our online courses.
- If you require accommodation, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and registration date in the email.
$135.00 for course
Government purchase order or credit card must be received 7 days prior to start date. If you have any problems when trying to pay for the course, contact UNTWISE at (940) 565-4000(940) 565-4000 for assistance.
Employment service credential courses are eligible for the expedited verification process. For more information, visit our policy page.
2 weeks prior to training - 100%
Within 2 weeks of training - No Refunds
Please fax cancellation to (940) 565-3960 or email UNTWISE@unt.edu