The Director of CRP Employment Services Course is designed for the head of the CRP contracting services with TWS-VRS. This course will provide information on:
- Delivering Services
- Ethics and Advocacy
- DARS Standards
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Employment Service Staffing
- 15 contact hours available for completing the course requirements.
- Registration closes a week prior to the start date of each course. To register, go to the Credential Training Calendar
- Three to five days before the course begins, you will receive an e-mail from UNTWISE with instructions on how to access Blackboard Learn, which is the platform used for our online courses.
- If you require accommodation, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and registration date in the email.
$135.00 for course
Payment must be received 7 days prior to start date. Registration is not complete until full payment is received. You will be enrolled in the class, subject to availability, when payment is received. If you have any problems when trying to pay for the course, contact UNTWISE at (940) 565-4000 for assistance.
Employment service credential courses are eligible for the expedited verification process. For more information, visit our policy page.
2 weeks prior to training - 100%
Within 2 weeks of training - No Refunds
Please fax cancellation to (940) 565-3960 or email UNTWISE@unt.edu