Submitting Employment Services Credential Renewal Application
The Employment Services Credential Renewal Application and contact hours documentation should be submitted during the last quarter of your credentialing period. Participants should submit the following information no later than 8 weeks before the expiration date to ensure the renewal is processed before your expiration date.
Applications recieved after the expiration date will be charged a higher renewal fee. Credential renewal applications will not be accepted for processing if the credential is 90 days after the expiration date.
Please complete the Application for Employment Services Credential Renewal (located below). Be sure to include the following items when submitting your application:
- Completed Employment Services Credential Renewal Application (please click here or on link below, download file and save to your computer)
- Copy of each course/training's verification of completion or certificate of completion for all training sources other than UNTWISE including
- An outline or agenda for each course/training completed
- Credentials of person conducting the training (for non-UNT trainings). Credentials are not needed on pre-approved trainings
- Processing fee (please see scale below)
- A $60.00 processing fee if submitted by your submission date.
- A $120.00 processing fee if submitted after expiration date. NOTE: Your application will not be accepted for processing if it is 90 days after the expiration date.
If the applications meets all the renewal criteria, the renewal certificate will be uploaded to your user portal.
If the application does not meet the renewal criteria, you will receive an email stating the deficiencies with a request to provide additional information or documentation. If the deficiencies are not resolved prior to your expriation date, the credential will expire.
|CE Application.pdf||134.96 KB|