The Director of CRP Employment Services Course is designed for the head of the CRP contracting services with Texas Workforce Solutions-Vocational Rehabilitation Services (TWS-VRS). This course will provide information on:
- Delivering Services
- Ethics and Advocacy
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Employment Service Staffing
- 15 contact hours available for completing the course requirements.
- Registration closes a week prior to the start date of each course. To register, go to the Credential Training Calendar
- Three to five days before the course begins, you will receive an e-mail from UNTWISE with instructions on how to access Blackboard Learn, which is the platform used for our online courses.
- If you require accommodation, please email your request to email@example.com. Please include your name and registration date in the email.
$135.00 for course
Employment service credential courses are eligible for the expedited verification process. For more information, visit this page: Expedited Verification Process.
2 weeks prior to training - 100%
Within 2 weeks of training - No Refunds
Please fax cancellation to (940) 565-3960 or email UNTWISE@unt.edu