The Job Coach/Job Skills Trainer Course is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to effectively assist DARS referred consumers in the employment process. This course will provide information on:
- Aspects of Community Employment
- The Employment Process
- Knowing Your Consumer
- The Job Coach
- The Job Skills Trainer
- Workplace Behavior
- Training Techniques
- Ongoing Supports
What People are Saying:
"Information was well organized, allowing me to digest learned information before moving on."
"Thank you for a course that was easy and educational."
- 15 contact hours available for completing the course requirements.
- Registration closes a week prior to the start date of each course. To register, go to the Credential Training Calendar
- Three to five days before the course begins, you will receive an e-mail from UNTWISE with instructions on how to access Blackboard Learn, which is the platform used for our online courses.
- If you require accommodation, please email your request to email@example.com. Please include your name and registration date in the email.
$105.00 for course
Purchase Order or payment by check or credit card must be received 7 days prior to start date. If you have any problems when trying to pay for the course, contact UNTWISE at (940) 565-4000 for further assistance.
DARS CRP employment service credential courses are eligible for the expedited verification process. For more information, click here: Expedited Verification Process
- 2 weeks prior to training - 100%
- Within 2 weeks of training - No Refunds
- Please fax cancellation to (940) 565-3960 or email UNTWISE@unt.edu