The Job Placement Specialist course will provide you with strategies and tools to assist consumers search, attain and retain competitive employment. You will learn how to document the DARS benchmark system for Job Placement. The course will provide content on:
- Job Placement
- Referral and Job Placement Plan
- Job Development
- Job Acquisition
- Job Retention
- DARS Process for Job Placement
- Job Placement Specialist
- Regulations & Guidelines
*Please note that the Job Placement Course has assignments that are due weekly.*
Successful completion of the Job Coach and Job Skills Trainer course is a pre-requisite for this course.
- 20 contact hours available for completing the course
- Registration closes a week prior to the start date of each course. To register, go to the Credential Training Calendar
- Three to five days before the course begins, you will receive an e-mail from UNTWISE with instructions on how to access Blackboard Learn, which is the platform used for our online courses.
- If you require accommodation, please email your request to email@example.com. Please include your name and registration date in the email.
$260.00 for course
Purchase Order or payment by check or credit card must be received 7 days prior to start date. If you have any problems when trying to pay for the course, contact UNTWISE at (940) 565-4000 for further assistance.
DARS CRP employment service credential courses are eligible for the expedited verification process. For more information, visit this page: Expedited Verification Process.
2 weeks prior to training - 100%
Within 2 weeks of training - No Refunds
Please fax cancellation to (940) 565-3960 or email UNTWISE@unt.edu